Hygiene at home
DISINFECTION AT HOME: DANGEROUS TO HEALTH ?
Untimely use of disinfectants can be harmful to health. If you use too much, some disinfection agents create resistance to bacteria.
THE ANTIBIOTIC EFFECT
This is the same principle as antibiotics. These products must be used where absolutely necessary. In the same way as antibiotics, if you use disinfectants too much, they will no longer be effective. Why? Because bacteria develop defences which allow them to resist these disinfectants still.
To fight against resistant bacteria, it is necessary to create new disinfectant agents that are more powerful and more harmful. This endless cycle cannot be good for the environment.
THE EFFECTIVE SOLUTION: ENZYMES!
To deep clean and achieve absolute hygiene without creating bacterial resistance, OXYGEN uses unique enzyme-based formulae, 100 % natural proteins. These are ultra-effective at eliminating fats and the most stubborn stains without creating bacterial resistance and makes it possible to dispose of already pre-purified water into the environment.
Discover our other brands for consumers :