Currently we have these open jobs :
- Technical Sales Hygiëne
1) Technical Sales Hygiëne
You will participate in the commercial development of the BtoB division, in particular in the industrial food sector and the artisans (cheese makers, butchers, brewers).
You will work alongside a sales representative and provide technical and scientific support to customers who need it.
Your role :
Being responsible for a customer portfolio active throughout Belgium, you will report to the sales manager and these are your main activities:
- Maintaining the existing customers: daily management of the customers in your sector, providing information about the product range and commercial actions as well as supporting the marketing actions
- Providing technical advice to customers
- Supporting customers in their hygiene challenges
- To be responsible for customer relations and for achieving the objectives set in your sector
Your profile :
- You have a technical or scientific Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- You should ideally have a first commercial experience
- You are bilingual NL/FR
- You have an affinity with the food sector, industries and environmentally friendly cleaning products
- You have excellent commercial and communication skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are adaptable to the needs of your discussion partner
- You are empathetic and a team player, but can also work autonomously
- You dare to take initiative
- You are customer and result-oriented
- You are pragmatic and precise
- You feel good in an SME working environment and actively contribute to the company project
Why apply ?
You will have a varied job with many challenges in a company where well-being is central and with a pioneering vision in its sector.We offer you a permanent contract with an attractive salary and additional premiums and extra-legal benefits as well as growth opportunities in a company where turnover is increasing every year.
- A full-time permanent contract
- An appropriate remuneration within an ethical and future-oriented company
- The opportunity for development and training
- A corporate culture based on autonomy and trust
- A participative management at the service of a committed team
- The opportunity to take initiatives and have a strong impact
- A collegial working atmosphere
Send your CV and motivation letter immediately to email@example.com